Thursday, January 22, 2009

Kayla Jo Cook

Kayla Jo Cook finally made her entrance Wednesday. She was just waiting for grandma to cruise into town for her entrance. I started feeling contractions about 8:30pm (Tuesday night), and at 9:00pm I woke Brad up and told him it was time to go! After being monitored for a few hours, the contractions were to a point where the hospital decided I could be admitted. My water broke around 2:00am on Wednesday morning. The doctor arrived around 2:30am and by 2:45am Kayla had entered the world. We feel so blest to have a beautiful, healthy girl. Kayla was 8lbs. 9oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. We are now settled comfortably at home and the boys are excitedly adjusting to their new baby sister. We will let you know about Kayla's blessing, and post more soon!

7 comments:

Michelle Campbell said...

Those are all great pics! I love your mominlaw's smile! She's great! I'm so glad I got to spend some time with you in the hospital. I could've held that little girl for a very long time. :) Luv you!!! And I'm so excited for you and Brad!

Cathy said...

We are so happy for you. Kayla is beautiful, just like her Mom! Love you!

Allison said...

I am so happy she is here! You look great and I hope everything went well with the delivery! Post pictures often because I know I won't see her for a while!

mckeehan said...

She is beautiful!!! I am glad everything went smoothly. have all your babies been that big? You look amazing Amanda--and I am so happy foryou to finally have a little girl.

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! wow she just wanted to wait for the right time!!! I'm jealous that Michelle got to hold her first :) I want to see the little cutie!! SOON!! I still have a gift for you :)

Cara said...

She is so cute!! Genevieve was a little dissapointed that she didn't see any pics of Jake and Kayla. hee hee You look so great in those pics!

Unknown said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations to all of you.
Emily