Thursday, January 8, 2009

How does this happen?


Okay, I don't get it! How does ones feet swell so badly that I can't put shoes on. It's January and I have to wear flip flops!

Ignore the fact that I need a pedicure but I have never swollen up like this before, even while prego with the boys. And if you look close you can see the half of my foot near my ankles are twice the size as the part near my toes. It amazes me, and I guess it just goes to show one more difference between pregnancies with boys and girls.

Anyway, enough complaining. There is some light at the end of the tunnel. I've started dilating and this girl could show up in 2 hours or I'll be induced 2 weeks from today. Yeah! It's just a waiting game now, so the next couple of weeks should be fun. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Allison said...

WOW. My ankles were swollen when I had Dallan, but I can't remember if they looked like this or worse. I remember having to borrow Michelle's Birkenstocks and having to buckle them on the last hole and having to wear them to church since my church shoes wouldn't fit. Funny!

Cathy said...

Oh... that looks like a big ouchie. Bless your heart. Just think it will all be over soon and you will have your sweet little girl!!

Anonymous said...

DANG!!! I know you said they were getting big but I didn't expect that. Love you

Unknown said...

That looks like not fun at all!! So sorry! Hope she comes soon :)