Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hard At Work


Okay my explorations into the scrapbook world has brought many fun new toys into my life. I love traditional scrapbooking but I have found many fun things to do with digital scrapbooking also. So inbetween my bouts of nausea and tyrannical children I've had the chance to do some creating. I produced a slideshow with music and text for my dad's Alaska cruise. I did the scrapbook page you can see at the top of the blog (thanks Emily), and I've done some photo collages of my favorite Cook family moments. I'll include a one of the pages for you to see. I hope I get to continue these types projects and I hope I'll be able to share them with all of you from time to time.



Stay creative!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Your scrapbook pages looks so cute! I scrapbook but nothing like that. Every time I try to get fancy and they go so wrong. Good job :)

Amanda Cook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.